It’s that time of year again. Time for holiday shopping, complete with overcrowded malls, long lines, excited children and jingle bells on repeat. To help make the horror a little more bearable, Motorola has handpicked five mobile apps to keep you entertained while you’re waiting for your loved one to pick up those last few items on the wish list:
1. Bubble Blast Holiday: Take charge of the season. Bubble Blast Holiday is a puzzle game in which you burst Christmas characters to trigger a chain reaction in order to eliminate them. See if your highscore can beat the elves.
2. Dream Holiday: Take a relaxing tropical trip on a river full of exotic boats. Enjoy the natural meditation and calming beauty of natural landscape. You’ll forget you’re stuck in a stuffy mall and drift away – virtually, of course.
3. Smartactions: Peace of mind can be yours this holiday. Whether you want to maximize your last ounce of power, auto-reply with a text message when you’re driving, or prevent your phone from ringing at night or during a meeting, this new app can help. It works by automatically triggering specific actions, based on things like time of day, location, battery levels and more. Smartactions is pre-installed on many Motorola devices, like the Razr HD LTE.
4. Millionaire City Holiday: Earn your riches and build your company from the ground up. Welcome to Millionaire City, where your holiday dreams can come true as you become a powerful CEO and watch the money roll in from the convenience of your Android phone.
5. Gifts Ultimate: Organize and budget all of your holiday shopping with this easy-to-use app. Keep track of individual and total budgets, enter gifts as they are purchased and ensure you have money left over to celebrate the new year in style.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018