Easter egg decorating and Easter egg hunts can be tons of fun for whole family but if you’re looking for a few new things to add to your Easter activity roster this year, check out our ideas!
- Paper Plate Bunny Ears
What you’ll need: Paper plates, cotton balls and paint or markers.
- Coffee Filter Wreath
What you’ll need: Food colouring or watercolour paint, coffee filters, paper plates, paintbrushes, a hole punch and ribbons.
- Paper Plate Bunny Pouch/Treat Bag
What you’ll need: Paper plates, ribbon or yarn, cotton balls and paint or markers.
- Washcloth Chicks
What you’ll need: Yellow washcloths, ribbons, googly eyes and orange foam sheets.
- Egg Carton Hatching Chicks
What you’ll need: Egg cartons, yellow craft pom poms, googly eyes and orange construction paper or foam sheets.
- Jelly Bean Necklaces
What you’ll need: Thread, needles and jelly beans.
- Pipe Cleaner Bunny Ears
What you’ll need: Pipe Cleaners and a simple girl’s headband.
- Easter Egg Stamps
What you’ll need: A potato, a knife to carve and acrylic paints.
Latest posts by Zakiya Kassam (see all)
- Trend Watch: Typography - November 12, 2017
- Three Unexpected Ways to Rock Neutrals in the New Year - November 12, 2017
- A Hue for Every Mood: Four Colors That Will Be Trending In 2018 - November 12, 2017