(NC)—If your backyard is larger than an average swimming pool and consists of grass and a few trees, you know the ongoing maintenance that it requires. In order to keep your backyard in tip-top shape year-round, lifestyle and recreational equipment company GIO suggests the following items—and tips—to include in your backyard maintenance toolkit.
• Invest in a quality rake – Keeping leaves under control in the fall will help you avoid patches of dead grass some springtime
• Always have a chainsaw handy – Pesky branches that have snapped due to heavy snow may need to be taken care of immediately for safety reasons
• Put the grass cutter to good use – No other tool will give you the flawless trim around your sidewalk and plant beds
• Be good to your back and biceps with an earth auger – Adding new plant life to your garden will be easier than ever
• Consider a hedge trimmer – Cut down your hedge maintenance time with this great investment
Visit GIObikes.com for a complete selection of tools that will help you landscape your backyard with minimal time and cost.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Designer Space: Modern Character - August 16, 2018
- Trend Watch: Sleek Home Elevators - August 13, 2018
- Ultimate Bathroom Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - August 10, 2018