(NC)—If your backyard is larger than an average swimming pool and consists of grass and a few trees, you know the ongoing maintenance that it requires. In order to keep your backyard in tip-top shape year-round, lifestyle and recreational equipment company GIO suggests the following items—and tips—to include in your backyard maintenance toolkit.
• Invest in a quality rake – Keeping leaves under control in the fall will help you avoid patches of dead grass some springtime
• Always have a chainsaw handy – Pesky branches that have snapped due to heavy snow may need to be taken care of immediately for safety reasons
• Put the grass cutter to good use – No other tool will give you the flawless trim around your sidewalk and plant beds
• Be good to your back and biceps with an earth auger – Adding new plant life to your garden will be easier than ever
• Consider a hedge trimmer – Cut down your hedge maintenance time with this great investment
Visit GIObikes.com for a complete selection of tools that will help you landscape your backyard with minimal time and cost.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Marc & Mandy’s Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 7, 2017
- Five Things to Look for When Interviewing a Home Remodeling Contractor - December 6, 2017
- Designer Space: All in the Details - November 30, 2017