Brie and Hazelnut Stuffed Mushrooms
- 12 crimini mushrooms, washed and dried
- 24 whole hazelnuts plus 1 tbsp crushed hazelnuts
- 2-3 oz triple cream brie cheese
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries or mixed dried berries
- 2 tbsp hazelnut oil
- 1 spring fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350*.
- Remove stem from mushrooms by cutting around and twisting off.
- Pour hazelnut oil into a mixing bowl and add mushrooms. Toss to evenly coat.
- Place mushrooms stemless side down onto baking sheet. Place in oven for about 3 minutes.
- Remove mushrooms from oven and turn over. (If your mushrooms are particularly watery, you may need to pat sheet dry or use a clean baking sheet).
- Add 1-2 whole hazelnuts to the bowl, depending on mushroom size.
- Top with 1-2 half-inch, thin slices of brie.
- Top with cranberries.
- Mix rosemary and salt evenly and sprinkle over mushrooms.
- Return to oven for additional 5 minutes baking, depending on mushroom size.
- You may wish to rest on paper towel for a moment to absorb moisture. Serve hot.
For more mushroom recipes visit mushrooms.ca
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Designer Space: Modern Character - August 16, 2018
- Trend Watch: Sleek Home Elevators - August 13, 2018
- Ultimate Bathroom Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - August 10, 2018