Getting kids in the kitchen teaches them valuable life lessons including measuring, reading, and cooking safety. Keep things interactive with this take on the classic club sandwich perfect for after school snacking.
- 12 cubes bread, each about 1/2-inch (1-cm)
- 3 Armstrong Marble cheese snacks, each cut into 4
- 8 grape tomatoes
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and cut in half
- 4 slices turkey, cut in half and rolled
- 2 large romaine leaves, cut into quarters
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) ranch dressing, for dipping
- 4 12-inch (30 cm) skewers
- Thread 1 cube of bread, 1 piece each of cheese, tomato, bacon, turkey and lettuce onto each skewer. Repeat pattern once then finish with an additional piece of cheese and 1 bread cube.
- Serve skewers with ranch dressing for dipping.
Tip: Switch up the flavours by substituting turkey with chicken and bacon with prosciutto.
Find more recipe ideas at www.armstrongcheese.ca.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Ultimate Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - November 16, 2018
- Jacklynn’s Contemporary Living Room Design Board - November 16, 2018
- Yvonne’s Cheerful Bedroom Design Board - November 16, 2018