A very simple, traditional cuban roasted pork tenderloin recipe with lots of flavor! Easy but amazing, this marinade comes together quickly.
- ¾ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. orange zest
- ¾ cup fresh orange juice
- ½ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp. lime zest
- 1 cup cilantro, finely chopped
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 8 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. ground cumin
- 2-3 pork tenderloins (large)
- Kosher salt
In a food processor or blender, add the orange juice, cilantro leaves, mint leaves, and garlic cloves, then pulse until everything is finely chopped. Add this mixture to a resealable bag.
Place the sealed bag in the fridge for several hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 425 F. Place a wire rack over a rimmed baking sheet.
Place the pork on the rack and discard the marinade. Salt and pepper the pork. Roast the pork for 30 minutes. It should be lightly browned or until a meat thermometer reads 160.
Transfer to a cutting board, cover with aluminum foil and let rest for at least 10 minutes.
Carve and serve.
Recipe by Chef Rob Thomas
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019