- Krylon Natural Stone Finish – 43704 Limestone
- Assorted metal candleholders
- Drop Cloth
- River rocks (or desired accents)
- Set up a spray area by covering work area with a drop cloth. Make sure it is a well-ventilated area.
- Prep surface by sanding any rough areas, if necessary.
- Wipe down candleholders to remove dust and particles on the surface.
- Apply even coats of paint in a side-to-side motion
- Recoat until candleholders are completely covered (or to desired finish)
- Allow paint to dry completely
- Arrange candles and rocks as desired
Approximate Cost-$20-$30 (for paint, rocks and candles)
As Seen In: Canadian Home Trends Summer 2014
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Choosing The Right Flooring - June 21, 2019
- Bidets: 5 Common Myths & The Truth You Need To Know - June 21, 2019
- Kitchens We Love: Lindsay’s Multifunctional Family Kitchen - June 20, 2019