- Krylon Natural Stone Finish – 43704 Limestone
- Assorted metal candleholders
- Drop Cloth
- River rocks (or desired accents)
- Set up a spray area by covering work area with a drop cloth. Make sure it is a well-ventilated area.
- Prep surface by sanding any rough areas, if necessary.
- Wipe down candleholders to remove dust and particles on the surface.
- Apply even coats of paint in a side-to-side motion
- Recoat until candleholders are completely covered (or to desired finish)
- Allow paint to dry completely
- Arrange candles and rocks as desired
Approximate Cost-$20-$30 (for paint, rocks and candles)
As Seen In: Canadian Home Trends Summer 2014