- 3 cups 100% unsweetened black cherry juice
- 1 vanilla bean (about 6 inches long)
- Seltzer or soda water
- In a medium saucepan, add black cherry juice and vanilla bean. Cover the saucepan and bring to a light boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and cook uncovered on simmer for an additional 35 to 40 minutes. Cook until the liquid has reduced to approximately 1 cup. Use when the liquid has cooled.
- Remove the vanilla bean and store in the refrigerator in an air tight container or jar. The syrup will be good for up to 2 weeks.
- When you are ready to enjoy a soda, pour ¼ cup of syrup in a glass, depending on your likeness add 6 or 8 ounces of cold seltzer or soda water and stir.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Yummy Christmas Mocktails Perfect for Christmas Dinner - November 12, 2018
- Candy Cane Pavlova - November 12, 2018
- Designer Space: Christmas Treasure Box - November 12, 2018