Design and Event Editor Evelyn Eshun visited Zilli Home Interiors to show us how easy it is to create two looks using the same beautiful desk. Swapping out a few accessories on a timeless desk creates two completely different looks! – As Seen In Canadian Home Trends Magazine Spring 2016, Photography by Michael Muraz
THE DESK: The Williamsburg Writing Desk from Zilli Home Interiors is crafted in the spirit of mid-century modern, merging the artisan and timeless style effortlessly. Its design offers a new casual look while paying homage to a classic American architectural style. This desk can be easily integrated into any décor.
THE FIRST LOOK: Her Place
- The table lamp has a classic shape and is finished in a bright gold brass which adds sparkle to this office.
- The mirrors hung on the wall help add visual interest.
- This curvy chair mimics the shape of a female while providing a comfortable backrest for long hours at your desk.
THE SECOND LOOK: His Space
- Artwork expresses your personality! Choose what makes you happy and what entices your imagination.
- Use a floor lamp instead of a table lamp to save space on your desk.
- The chair is shapely and elegant. Its square lines and textured fabric bring a masculine feel to the space.
- Layering a rug is a great way to add texture to a home office!