1. Select lighter color paint from a paint palette. This will allow the space to look larger, brighter and cleaner.
2. Use towel bars and hooks to hang up towels. Simple shelving units also work well to display bathroom essentials and act as extra storage for toiletries and towels.
3. Install proper bathroom lighting.
4. Bathrooms tend to be small spaces that get messy quickly. Ensure they are kept clean.
5. Make your bathrooms inviting with artwork and greenery.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 11 Bathroom Renovation Ideas to Freshen Up Your Bathroom - December 13, 2018
- Designer Space: Simple Drama - December 13, 2018
- Designer Space: Vintage Modern Renovation - December 11, 2018