Garlicky Crowd Pleasing Dip
(Vegan and Allergen-Free)
- 3-5 cloves garlic (to taste)
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh minced herbs: chives, dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the garlic into a food chopper or food processor and whirl until finely minced.
- Add remaining ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with more minced herbs before serving with Spokes Simply Bare or Sea Salt air-puffed potato snacks.
Note: If dip is too thick, add more water, one tablespoon at a time. Dip will thicken when refrigerated and can be thinned out by adding hot water and blending until smooth.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018