Garlicky Crowd Pleasing Dip
(Vegan and Allergen-Free)
- 3-5 cloves garlic (to taste)
- ½ cup tahini
- ¼ cup hot water
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- ¼ cup fresh minced herbs: chives, dill
- salt and pepper to taste
- Place the garlic into a food chopper or food processor and whirl until finely minced.
- Add remaining ingredients to the food processor and blend until smooth.
- Garnish with more minced herbs before serving with Spokes Simply Bare or Sea Salt air-puffed potato snacks.
Note: If dip is too thick, add more water, one tablespoon at a time. Dip will thicken when refrigerated and can be thinned out by adding hot water and blending until smooth.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 4 Ways to Add Character to a Monochromatic Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Refacing VS Refinishing a Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Light, Airy & Interesting Kitchens - May 25, 2018