(NC)—Whether the recipient is a domestic diva or simply loves to savour a great cup of coffee, gifts that satisfy the foodie in all of us are some of the most popular holiday sellers, says Louise Sauvé-Nicholls of Hamilton Beach, a leading small appliance maker. “The kitchen is where everyone gathers when the family comes together. Gifts and gadgets that can be added to an already well-stocked kitchen are always appreciated.”
• The Entertainer – Sauvé-Nicholls says that there is a definite trend towards dual purpose appliances this year. “Plus, people want products that are easy to store.” The Blender Chef fits the bill as a powerful blender and food chopper all-in-one. “If you know someone who loves to entertain, this appliance allows them to make shakes, cocktails, dips, sauces and much more within minutes.”
• The Yuppy Couple – “If coffee is a right not a privilege in their household then the Stay or Go Custom Pair Coffeemaker is ideal,” says Sauvé-Nicholls. The unit brews two types of coffee at the same time and also comes with thermal travel mugs for the busy couple on-the-go. “There won’t be any more power struggles over whether it’s decaf, regular or French vanilla in the morning.”
• The Everyday Chef – “This is a great gift for Mom or anyone who loves being in the kitchen,” says Sauvé-Nicholls. The SoftScrape 6 Speed Hand Mixer is a compact hand mixer that now comes with coated attachments that won’t scratch her precious bowls or pots. Plus it easily packs away in a snap-on storage case that contains all cords and attachments.
Stocking Stuffer – “The cute and compact Walk ‘n Cut Can Opener is my pick for the ideal stocking stuffer,” she says. “It’s perfect for the house, cottage, boat, camping and more.” The cordless unit cuts around the lid all by itself, and is fully rechargeable.
More information about these gifts and others is online at www.hamiltonbeach.ca.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018