As seen on a recent episode of the Marc & Mandy Show, this delicious recipe uses only 2-ingredients for a very simply, gluten-free treat!
- 1 cup hazelnut spread
- 4 eggs
- In a bowl, beat eggs.
- Soften the hazelnut spread by microwaving for 20 second.
- Add hazelnut spread to the eggs, mix well.
- Pour into a greased square baking pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. When done, a toothpick should come out clean.
Click here to watch Chef Jay prepare this delicious recipe on the Marc & Mandy Show!
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018