A tasty spin on a classic dish, this grilled pizza is sure to be a crowd pleaser at your next get-together. Topped with fresh, summery ingredients, this casual, yet elegant favourite works as an appetizer or a meal. More recipes can be found at saputo.ca.
- 2 lbs (1 kg) store-bought pizza dough
- olive oil, to taste
- 1 fresh peach, cut into quarters
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) Saputo Mozzarellissima cheese, shredded
- 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 handful walnuts
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) arugula
- balsamic vinegar (optional)
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pizza dough and drizzle with olive oil.
- Brush peach quarters with olive oil and grill on each side for a few minutes.
- Slide the pizza dough on the barbecue and cook on each side for about 5 minutes, until slightly golden brown.
- Remove dough from barbecue and top with half of the Mozzarellissima, the prosciutto, the grilled peach quarters and the walnuts. Cover with the remaining cheese.
- Place on the barbecue, close cover and cook on medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or until the cheese is fully melted. Remove from barbecue and top with arugula and a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018