Take guests' taste buds to the peak of adventure with the Lost in the Mountains burger. Adorned with a creative mix of flavourful toppings including Sliced Beets, Wine Sauerkraut and Hot Pepper Rings, it's love at first bite with this hearty veggie burger that will have you singing from the mountain top.
- 1 thin multigrain hamburger bun, toasted
- 1 cooked vegetable burger
- 3-4 pieces of salad greens
- 4 slices of Bick's 50% Less Salt Baby Dills pickles (sliced)
- 2-3 pieces of Bick's Sliced Beets
- 1 tsp (2 mL) goat cheese crumbles
- ½ tsp (1 mL) Bick's Wine Sauerkraut
- ½ tsp (1 mL) chopped sundried tomatoes
- 5-6 Bick's Hot Pepper Rings
- ½ tsp (1 mL) ketchup
- Top the bottom half of the toasted multigrain bun with salad greens and pickles. Top with burger and remaining ingredients.
Firing up the grill to prepare a delicious meal for family and friends is a true Canadian pastime. Along with lots of laughs and warm sunshine – no backyard barbeque adventure is complete without the perfect burger.
This summer, Bick's is challenging Canadians to create their own adventure by finding lost burgers on bicks.ca, and reuniting them with a crunchy pickle. Every burger has a delicious story – it's up to you to discover every unique flavour combination. Whether your grill is filled with smoky charcoal, or sweet hickory flames, take your barbeque up a notch with adventure-inspired recipes that will wow guests. So tie on your apron and get lost in flavour with these signature burger recipes.
Burger lovers are encouraged to visit bicks.ca for more burger inspiration.