Winter can be hard on a house. As the snow melts away and the tulips start to bloom, spring may be the best time to inspect your home for any issues that may have been covered up by snow drifts and ice. The following spring maintenance checklist from AmeriSpec will get you ready for spring:
• Check foundation and attic vents for damage.
• Check for any missing, loose or damaged shingles.
• Check for any evidence of water penetration in attic and ceilings after wet weather.
• Check pre-fabricated chimneys for rust.
• Check fascia and soffits for deterioration and damage.
• Check all window and door hardware.
A more detailed seasonal maintenance checklist can be found online at amerispec.ca.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 11 Bathroom Renovation Ideas to Freshen Up Your Bathroom - December 13, 2018
- Designer Space: Simple Drama - December 13, 2018
- Designer Space: Vintage Modern Renovation - December 11, 2018