(NC)—From power tools, rakes and shovels, to patio furniture, planters and summer sports equipment, bringing the backyard into the garage—and finding a place to keep everything—can seem like a daunting task. Fortunately, with some simple planning and a few helpful items, this can be one job you proudly check off the fall cleaning list. Experts at The Home Depot Canada offer these top garage storage tips:
1. Mount items such as garden rakes, hoses and sports equipment using racks and hooks on a side wall.
2. Organize hardware in plastic drawers and store alongside small power tools within a wall cabinet. Husky offers a two door wall unit with ample shelving.
3. Make use of ceiling space to store larger items. Ceiling mounted racks can hold everything from bicycles to patio chairs.
For more easy storage solutions, visit www.homedepot.ca or your local The Home Depot store.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Ultimate Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - November 16, 2018
- Jacklynn’s Contemporary Living Room Design Board - November 16, 2018
- Yvonne’s Cheerful Bedroom Design Board - November 16, 2018