Entrance hallways are the first impression of your home so make a dramatic statement with bold, industrial choices to wow your visitors!
I am currently in love with black trim on doors and windows and carrying that feeling into the home makes it more exciting! I choose a great wallpaper pattern from Prime Walls called Titanium Feathered Brushstrokes for the walls with a polished concrete for the floors. If room allows, I would include a light grey upholstered bench with a few throw pillows and a hall runner to add a touch of softness to the space. A mirror is a must for an entrance hall, for those last minute make-up and hair checks on the way out the door and of course, great lighting! I included a dramatic black pendant with a touch of metallic glam to finish the look.
- Wallpaper, Prime Walls
- Bench, West Elm
- Pendant Lights, Alcorn Home
- Geometric Runner, CB2
- Throw Pillows, Alcorn Home
- Antiqued Bronze Mirror, West Elm
Latest posts by Jo Alcorn (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Bold, Industrial Entrance Hallway Design Board - July 17, 2018
- Jo Alcorn’s Dining Room Trends 2 Watch - June 1, 2018
- Trends To Watch: Small Space Trends - March 19, 2018