I am currently infusing black accents into my signature grey and white palettes. For this kitchen design board, I created a monochromatic scheme with elegant touches and dramatic black accents.
I started with a large format Grey Concrete Porcelain Matte Tile for the floor and all white cabinets with clean fronts. Topping the cabinets would be a concrete look counter top and a Genova Porcelain Tiles back splash.
To finish the look, I added accessories in crisp white and black, modern stainless steel appliances and a few textural pieces for a bit of personality.
- Genova Porcelain Tiles
- Grey Concrete Porcelain Matte Tile, Trends Collection
- Caesarstone Raw Concrete 4004
- Paint Color, Oxford White, Benjamin Moore
- Vintage Luster Pendant Light
- Wall Chimney Range Hood
- Voxtrop Cabinets
- Adjustable Backless Bar Stool
- 6-Burner & Griddle Double Stove
- Vimmern Faucet
- Slate Cheese Serving Board
- Framed Watercolor Print, Winter Walk
- White Marble Stand
- Silicone Tool Set
- EAT Wall Art