A super tasty journey for your guests’ taste buds ready in under 15 minutes!
- 1 lb minced lamb
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 0% fat Greek yogurt
- sliced cucumber
- crushed chili oil/sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pulse the onion and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Mix lamb, cumin, salt and pepper in a food processor until combined.
- Roll into balls.
- Pour a healthy splash of olive oil into a pan.
- Fry mixture until golden on the outside.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. Don’t overcook these tender little lovelies.
- Smear 0% fat Greek yogurt on a plate, add sliced cucumber, drizzle crushed chili oil/sauce and add fresh mint.
Recipe by Chef Mike Ward