Lamb Kofta with Spiced Yogurt
A super tasty journey for your guests’ taste buds ready in under 15 minutes!
- 1 lb minced lamb
- 1/2 white onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp cumin
- 0% fat Greek yogurt
- sliced cucumber
- crushed chili oil/sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pulse the onion and garlic in a food processor until finely chopped.
- Mix lamb, cumin, salt and pepper in a food processor until combined.
- Roll into balls.
- Pour a healthy splash of olive oil into a pan.
- Fry mixture until golden on the outside.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes. Don’t overcook these tender little lovelies.
- Smear 0% fat Greek yogurt on a plate, add sliced cucumber, drizzle crushed chili oil/sauce and add fresh mint.
Recipe by Chef Mike Ward
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Ultimate Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - November 16, 2018
- Jacklynn’s Contemporary Living Room Design Board - November 16, 2018
- Yvonne’s Cheerful Bedroom Design Board - November 16, 2018