I was recently on BT talking back-to-school for those kids that are not leaving the home. Like shopping for back to school clothes you also have to think about shopping for their working spaces so that they get inspired to do their homework and stay on top of their studies!
The most wonderful time of the year!
Inspire your kids to do work and get ahead with stylish working and study areas. Think fun bright colours to keep them energized and motivated.
It’s a great idea to start to teach them how to be organized now so when they do go off to college they have the right skills to succeed away from home. Here are some cool ways to keep their desk organized and stylish!
Staples is a great one stop shop for all their school essentials and electronics for a great price! Plus their Martha Stewart line is stunning and offers some great organizing tools, right down to chalkboard labels!!
Just like buying back to school clothes you should also spruce up their bedroom. For most of them that is where they will be doing their studying!. Home Outfitters is great place to start . . .
- Home Outfitters is Canada’s largest kitchen, bed and bath superstore – which means the best selection across the country.
- “We understand student budgets… Home Outfitters 2013 Back to Dorm Collection is not only stylish but affordable – everything is under $99!”
- For your chance to stock up on all these Back to Dorm essentials, be sure to visit homeoutfitters.com and enter to win $1000 Home Outfitters Gift Card. https://www.facebook.com/HomeOutfitters
Happy back to school month everyone!!
Until next time,
Latest posts by Jo Alcorn (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends To Watch for 2019 - December 3, 2018
- Jo Alcorn’s Bold, Industrial Entrance Hallway Design Board - July 17, 2018
- Jo Alcorn’s Dining Room Trends 2 Watch - June 1, 2018