- 2 tbsp (30 mL) vegetable oil
- 1 lb (500 g) ground chicken or pork
- 1 pouch (28 g) Club House Lemon Ginger Beef Stir-fry Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 2½ cups (625 mL) diced mushrooms
- 1 cup (250 mL) each low sodium chicken broth and water
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) each cornstarch and soy sauce
- ½ cup (125 mL) sliced green onions
- 12 lettuce leaves (eg. Iceberg, Boston)
- Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown ground chicken 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add seasoning and mushrooms. Stir-fry 3 minutes.
- Add stock and water.
- Stir together cornstarch and soy sauce. Add to pan along with sliced green onions.
- Cook 2 minutes or until sauce is thickened, stirring constantly.
- To serve, roll meat mixture into lettuce leaves.
More information, including alternative recipes to those found on the packaging, is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018