This refreshing drink was created by Matthew Biancaniello, mixologist at the Hollywood Roosevelt Hotel's Library Bar, for the Almond Board of California. Blend almond milk, fresh lime juice, kaffir lime leaves, agave syrup, green chartreuse and gin, for a smooth cocktail that's sure to quench your thirst.
- 3-4 kaffir lime leaves
- 3/4 oz (21 g) of fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz (21 g) agave syrup
- ½ oz (14 g) of green chartreuse
- 2 oz (55 g) gin
- 2 oz (55 g) unsweetened almond milk
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle together kaffir lime leaves, lime juice and agave, approximately 2 minutes. Add liquors, almond milk and ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a collins glass with ice, Garnish with kaffir lime leaves on the side.
Nutritional Analysis: per serving
Calories: 243, Fibre: 2 g, Fat: 1 g, Cholesterol: 0 mg, Sat Fat: 0.1 g, Sodium: 89 mg, Mono Fat: 0.7 g, Calcium: 2.9 mg, Poly Fat: 0.3 g, Magnesium: 1.9 mg, Protein: 0.6 g, Potassium: 62 mg, Carb: 13.6 g, Vitamin E: 0.04 mg*
More recipes can be found online at AlmondBoard.com.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Designer Space: Modern Character - August 16, 2018
- Trend Watch: Sleek Home Elevators - August 13, 2018
- Ultimate Bathroom Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - August 10, 2018