Makeover Your Family Room for Under $500
1. Create a gallery wall using family photos.
- Budget: $160
- Shown here: Frame Set, Crate & Barrel
2. Update your look with new throw pillows.
- Budget: $210 (allows for two each of the four pillows shown)
- Shown Here: Elephant Pillow, HomeSense, $24.99; Blue Pillow, BoConcept, $46; Floral Pillow, Crate & Barrel, $89.95; Geometric Pillow, CB2, $49.95
3. Bring summer indoors with a bright floral arrangement.
- Budget: $25
- Shown Here: Faux Floral Arrangement, HomeSense
Makeover Your Family Room for Under $1000
1. Add a set of accent benches to provide extra seating.
- Budget: $298
- Shown Here: Accent Bench, Decorium, $149/each
2. Layer a sheepskin rug over your existing throw rug or carpet for an extra touch of luxury.
- Budget: $123
- Shown Here: Sheepskin Rug, Pottery Barn
3. Add a set of glamourous but functional table lamps.
- Budget: $338
- Shown Here: Lamp, Royal Lighting, $169/each
Makeover Your Family Room for Under $2000
1. Add a functional coffee table that provides storage.
- Budget: $1,299
- Shown Here: Coffee Table, BoConcept
2. Add a stylish floor lamp for reading.
- Budget: $399
- Shown Here: Floor Lamp, Royal Lighting
3. Add visual interest with a cowhide rug.
- Budget: $219.95
- Shown Here: Black and White Cowhide Rug, Fur Source
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019