Patio Perfect Summer Spritzer
- 4 PC ginger peach tea bags
- 2 cups (500 mL) ice cubes
- 4 cans (each 250 mL) PC 100% sparkling fruit juice- mango-peach, chilled
- Place tea bags in large glass measuring cup. Pour 3 cups (750 mL) boiling water over tea bags. Let stand 4 to 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bags. Add 2 cups (500 mL) ice cubes; stir until melted. Chill at least 1 hour.
- Pour chilled tea into ice-filled pitcher. Add juice. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018