With some concern recently about high-fructose-corn-syrup, it's worth noting that Crown Golden corn syrup does not contain such ingredient.
- 2-1/2 cups flour
- 1 cup butter OR margarine, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 eggs
- 1-1/2 Crown Golden no-high fructose corn syrup
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter OR margarine, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C. Mix flour, butter, powdered sugar, and salt with an electric mixer until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly and evenly into a greased jelly roll pan (15 x 10 inches/38 x 25 cm).
- Bake 20 minutes until golden brown.
- Beat eggs, corn syrup, sugar, butter, and vanilla in a large bowl until well blended. Stir in pecans.
- Pour over hot crust; spread evenly.
- Bake 25 minutes at 350°F/180°C until filling is firm around the edges and slightly firm in center. Cool completely on wire rack before serving.
Additional recipes are available online at www.achfood.ca.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Keep Your Basement Safe & Dry - October 12, 2018
- Stylish Updates for Your Basement Ceiling - October 12, 2018
- Halloween Decorations to DIY Using Supplies From the Dollar Store - October 10, 2018