Are you looking to give your patio a makeover? We’ve compiled three ideas to update your space on any budget!
THE BUDGET: Under $500
- Give your patio a dramatic glam look with black, white and gold throw pillows from Zazzle.
- Install deck lighting for entertaining in the evening. (Hinkley Hardy Island Round Eyebrow Deck Sconce, Living Lighting)
- Add a touch of mid-century style with a trendy planter from HomeSense.
THE BUDGET: Under $100
- Update your exterior lighting for a fresh, new look with this Hinkley Saybrook fixture from Living Lighting.
- Pull your outdoor living space together with a patterned rug from Crate & Barrel.
- Provide guests with a cozy place to sit and visit. (HomeSense)
THE BUDGET: Under $5000
- Add a dual function fire table for a warm fire and tabletop from Canadian Tire’s CANVAS Collection.
- Become the king of the grill with plenty of space to prepare delicious treats for any number of guests thanks to the Genesis II LX E-640 NG from Weber Grills.
- Create a memorable statement with an outdoor chandelier for your patio or front entrance. (Hinkly Carson Outdoor Chandelier, Living Lighting)
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018