We are mesmerized by this whimsical bedroom haven designed by trendy NYC designer Lilly Bunn.
Trends Spotted: From metals and woods to patterns and textures, mixing materials in a space is trendy this year. This bedroom tastefully combines animal prints with florals, simple white linens with a bold coloured headboard, and gold and silver finishes.
Use It At Home: To successfully add touches of this year’s hottest trends to your home, look for ways to tie pieces together with existing decor. In this bedroom, a gold lamp complements the gold drawer pulls while the brown animal print pillows work well with the wood tones of the night stand.
Re-create This Look:
- Standard White CA025, Cloverdale Paint, www.cloverdalepaint.com
- Kentfield Lamp, Hudson Valley Lighting, www.hudsonvalleylighting.com
- Glimmer Night Stand, Heritage Home Group, www.drexelheritage.com
- Barcelona Bonnet Queen Headboard, Bassett Furniture, www.bassettfurniture.com
Latest posts by Crystal Shore (see all)
- Wine & Dine - December 13, 2017
- My Thoughts on Pantone’s Color of the Year for 2018 - December 8, 2017
- Crystal’s Rustic Meets Contemporary Bedroom Design Board - November 30, 2017