Roasted Fruit with Honey, Greek Yogurt and Walnuts
A ZERO compromise, gorgeous garden based guilt-free dessert.
- in-season fruits (stone fruits work best)
- fresh thyme
- Greek yogurt
- Cut up your favourite in-season fruits.
- Drizzle fruit with honey and fresh thyme.
- Roast for 30-40 minutes at 400°F.
- Garnish with thinly sliced basil, Greek yogurt and walnuts. I used a mixture of 0% fat Greek yogurt with honey.
Recipe by Chef Mike Ward
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019