Scallop Appetizer Cups
If you're a seafood fan, try this recipe created by the International Olive Council
- 1/3 cup finely chopped pitted ripe olives, drained on paper towels
- 3 tablespoons garlic and herbs spreadable cheese
- 15 prebaked phyllo shells (1 9-ounce package)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, slivered
- 3 to 4 ounces bay scallops, thawed and patted dry
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves, optional
- Combine olives and spreadable cheese in small bowl; mix well. Spoon evenly into shells (filling 2/3 to 3/4 full); set aside.
- Heat olive oil in medium skillet over medium-high heat until very hot but not smoking. Add garlic slivers; cook and stir 10 to 15 seconds until fragrant. Remove and discard garlic. Reduce heat to medium; add scallops. Cook and stir 2 to 4 minutes or until scallops are thoroughly cooked. Remove scallops with slotted spoon.
- Place 2 to 3 scallops in each shell, pressing lightly. Serve immediately.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018