Fill your dining room with the delicate aroma of fresh brewed coffee following a holiday meal. Exquisite aroma is indeed the first step towards exquisite taste. Here’s a quick tip or two plus serving suggestions by Tchibo Exclusive, Europe’s most popular gourmet brand: Quality Coffee Tip: Only regions that run north and south of the Equator fulfill all the special cultivation requirements for top-quality coffee. High altitude, plus the interaction of warmth, water and sun, make Arabica beans from South America the most aromatic and flavourful coffee in the world.
- ½ shot glass coffee liqueur
- ½ shot glass rum
- Fresh brewed, Exclusive fine and bold filter coffee
- 1 tbsp whipped cream
- 1 shot (4 tbsp) almond liqueur
- 1 shot orange liqueur
- Fresh-brewed Exclusive Mild smooth and aromatic filter coffee
- 1 cinnamon stick
- Blend:In a mug, or heat-resistant stemmed glass, pour in the coffee liqueur, rum and hot coffee. Top with whipped cream and garnish with a cherry. Repeat for each guest.
- Whipped cream Blend: For individual servings: Pour almond liqueur into a heat resistant glass, or mug. Add coffee, top with whipped cream. Trickle shot of orange liqueur over cream and serve with a cinnamon stick.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 4 Ways to Add Character to a Monochromatic Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Refacing VS Refinishing a Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Light, Airy & Interesting Kitchens - May 25, 2018