- 1 oz dark rum
- 1 oz Cointreau
- ½ oz green lemon juice
- 4 oz Four O’Clock® Strawberry Daiquiri Herbal Tea
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- Pour 1 cup of boiling water over 2 Four O’Clock® Strawberry Daiquiri
- Herbal Tea bags, and let steep for 5 minutes.
- Put aside 4 oz of Four O’Clock® Strawberry Daiquiri Herbal Tea.
- Fill a shaker with ice cubes.
- Add all the ingredients in the shaker and close tightly.
- Shake vigorously.
- Using a cocktail sieve, filter the shaker’s content in a martini glass.
- Garnish with a strawberry slice.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- How to Accommodate Special Diets this Holiday Season - November 23, 2017
- Sunshine Kiwifruit Smoothie Bowl - November 21, 2017
- Honey Banana Pops - November 21, 2017