The Better Butter Burger
Original Recipe by Ted Reader courtesy of Napoleon’s Everyday Gourmet Burgers
- regular ground beef or ground chuck 3 lb (1.5 kg)
- butter, softened 4 Tbsp (60 mL)
- onion, finely chopped 1
- cloves garlic, minced 3
- fresh parsley, chopped 1 Tbsp (15 mL)
- Worcestershire sauce 1 Tbsp (15 mL)
- Dijon mustard 1 Tbsp (15 mL)
- cayenne pepper Pinch
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- burger buns 6 or 12
- butter (for brushing buns), melted 1⁄2 cup (125 mL)
- Preheat grill to medium-high, 450–550°F (230–280°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, butter, onion, garlic, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Season to taste with cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
- Form into twelve 4-oz (120 g) patties as uniform in size as possible. Grill burgers for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-well doneness.
- Brush burger buns with melted butter and grill, cut-side down, until crisp and golden brown.
ASSEMBLE YOUR BURGER! Bun, burger, garnish with your favorite burger toppings, bun.
NOTE: Everything is better with butter!
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Designer Kitchen Renovation: At the Heart of It All - May 18, 2018
- Laid Back Kitchen Makeover - May 18, 2018
- Expert Advice: Kitchen Budget Priorities - May 18, 2018