• Every three hours someone is killed on Canadian roads.
• Road crashes cause 2,800 deaths and 195,000 injuries every year.
• The social cost of motor vehicle collisions is about $63B, every single year.
• The United Nations estimates 1.2 million people die worldwide in road crashes every year.
• Many of these deaths and injuries can be prevented.
Visit www.rememberroadcrashvictims.ca for safe driving tips and ways you can commemorate the National Day of Remembrance for Road Crash Victims in Canada on November 17. You can attend an event or create one of your own, post an online tribute to someone you lost or download posters, post cards, ads and other info. Remember: every time we get behind the wheel, we hold the life of others in our hands. Saving lives is everybody’s business.