Tuscan Pork Chops
- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 lb/500 g)
- ½ cup (125 mL) flour
- 2 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- ½ cup (125 mL) each sliced onion, red and green bell peppers
- 1 pouch (28 g) Club House Tuscan Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1 can (796 mL) no salt added diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each sliced black and green olives
- Lightly coat pork chops in flour. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops, 2 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Add vegetables and seasoning to pan. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes.
- Return pork chops to pan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in olives in last 5 minutes of cooking.
More information, including alternative recipes to those found on the packaging, is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
Recipe Courtesy of CanadianHomeTrends.com
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.