- 4 boneless pork chops (about 1 lb/500 g)
- ½ cup (125 mL) flour
- 2 tbsp (45 mL) olive oil
- ½ cup (125 mL) each sliced onion, red and green bell peppers
- 1 pouch (28 g) Club House Tuscan Chicken Flavourful Recipe Mix
- 1 can (796 mL) no salt added diced tomatoes with juice
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) each sliced black and green olives
- Lightly coat pork chops in flour. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chops, 2 minutes per side. Remove and set aside.
- Add vegetables and seasoning to pan. Cook 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add tomatoes.
- Return pork chops to pan, bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 15-20 minutes.
- Stir in olives in last 5 minutes of cooking.
More information, including alternative recipes to those found on the packaging, is available online at www.clubhouse.ca or toll-free at 1-800-265-2600.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018