As delicious as traditional devilled eggs, this version has a bit of “zip” from the chili sauce and Dijon mustard. Make them ahead of time for a great party appetizer or serve them with a green salad and whole grain roll for a light lunch.
- 12 hard cooked eggs
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 3 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp Dijon style mustard
- ¼ hot pepper sauce
- Snipped chives or paprika (for garnish)
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise; remove yolks and set whites aside. Mash yolks in a small bowl. Stir in the mayonnaise, chili sauce, mustard and hot pepper sauce. Next, pipe or stuff egg yolk into the egg whites. Sprinkle with the chives or paprika. Refrigerate until serving.
More delicious, simple devilled eggs recipes can be found online at eggs.ca.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Marc & Mandy’s Holiday Gift Guide 2018 - December 7, 2017
- Five Things to Look for When Interviewing a Home Remodeling Contractor - December 6, 2017
- Designer Space: All in the Details - November 30, 2017