Original Recipe by Ted Reader courtesy of Napoleon’s Everyday Gourmet Burgers
- regular ground beef or ground chuck 3 lb (1.5 kg)
- butter, softened 4 Tbsp (60 mL)
- onion, finely chopped 1
- cloves garlic, minced 3
- fresh parsley, chopped 1 Tbsp (15 mL)
- Worcestershire sauce 1 Tbsp (15 mL)
- Dijon mustard 1 Tbsp (15 mL)
- cayenne pepper Pinch
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- burger buns 6 or 12
- butter (for brushing buns), melted 1⁄2 cup (125 mL)
- Preheat grill to medium-high, 450–550°F (230–280°C).
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, butter, onion, garlic, parsley, Worcestershire sauce and Dijon mustard. Season to taste with cayenne pepper, salt and black pepper.
- Form into twelve 4-oz (120 g) patties as uniform in size as possible. Grill burgers for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium-well doneness.
- Brush burger buns with melted butter and grill, cut-side down, until crisp and golden brown.
ASSEMBLE YOUR BURGER! Bun, burger, garnish with your favorite burger toppings, bun.
NOTE: Everything is better with butter!
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Small Kitchen Space? Make The Most Out Of It! - September 25, 2021
- It’s Already Nice. Why Do I Need Staging? - September 25, 2021
- Why you Should Shop for Furniture Through Higher-End Stores - September 25, 2021