- Krylon® ColorMaster® Cherry Red
- Krylon® ColorMaster® Satin White
- Krylon® ColorMaster® Hosta Leaf
- Make It Stone! White Onyx
- Krylon® Chalkboard Paint Black
- Krylon® Glitter Spray Shimmering
- Freezer paper plastic coated
- Metal letter 5”
- Wired gift ribbon
- 3 jingle bells
- Baker’s twine (2’) red and white
- Kraft paper roll
- Kraft paper gift bag
- Coordinating tissue paper
- Masking paper and tape
- Personal die-cut machine
- Craft scissors
- Dry iron
- Chalk stick
ROLL OF WRAPPING PAPER
- With freezer paper and a personal die-cut machine, cut multiple holiday themed stencils in an appropriate size.
- Iron freezer paper stencils onto Kraft paper roll with a dry iron. NOTE You may need to adhere stencils to paper roll in sections depending on how large your work surface is.
- Spray paper with Krylon® ColorMaster® Satin White. Let dry. Remove stencils. Repeat for additional sections as needed.
- With freezer paper and personal die-cut machine, cut three leaf motif stencils 3-4 inches in length.
- Iron freezer paper stencils onto Kraft paper gift bag with a dry iron.
- Spray paint with Krylon® ColorMaster® Hosta Leaf.
- Spritz the bag with Make It Stone White Onyx.
- Spray the bells with Krylon® ColorMaster® Cherry Red.
- With baker’s twine, tie bells on bag handle to dangle near spray painted leaves.
- Wrap gift with coordinating tissue paper.
GIFT BOX AND TAG
- Spray paint letter tag with Krylon® Chalkboard Paint. Condition paint according to manufacturer’s instruction. With chalk stick, write recipient’s name on letter tag.
- Wrap box in painted paper. Embellish with ribbon, sprig, pine cone, vintage text, etc.
Designed by Roxi Phillips – For more chic DIY projects, visit Krylon.ca
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Yummy Christmas Mocktails Perfect for Christmas Dinner - November 12, 2018
- Candy Cane Pavlova - November 12, 2018
- Designer Space: Christmas Treasure Box - November 12, 2018