- Krylon® ColorMaster® Cherry Red
- Krylon® ColorMaster® Satin White
- Krylon® ColorMaster® Hosta Leaf
- Make It Stone! White Onyx
- Krylon® Chalkboard Paint Black
- Krylon® Glitter Spray Shimmering
- Freezer paper plastic coated
- Metal letter 5”
- Wired gift ribbon
- 3 jingle bells
- Baker’s twine (2’) red and white
- Kraft paper roll
- Kraft paper gift bag
- Coordinating tissue paper
- Masking paper and tape
- Personal die-cut machine
- Craft scissors
- Dry iron
- Chalk stick
ROLL OF WRAPPING PAPER
- With freezer paper and a personal die-cut machine, cut multiple holiday themed stencils in an appropriate size.
- Iron freezer paper stencils onto Kraft paper roll with a dry iron. NOTE You may need to adhere stencils to paper roll in sections depending on how large your work surface is.
- Spray paper with Krylon® ColorMaster® Satin White. Let dry. Remove stencils. Repeat for additional sections as needed.
- With freezer paper and personal die-cut machine, cut three leaf motif stencils 3-4 inches in length.
- Iron freezer paper stencils onto Kraft paper gift bag with a dry iron.
- Spray paint with Krylon® ColorMaster® Hosta Leaf.
- Spritz the bag with Make It Stone White Onyx.
- Spray the bells with Krylon® ColorMaster® Cherry Red.
- With baker’s twine, tie bells on bag handle to dangle near spray painted leaves.
- Wrap gift with coordinating tissue paper.
GIFT BOX AND TAG
- Spray paint letter tag with Krylon® Chalkboard Paint. Condition paint according to manufacturer’s instruction. With chalk stick, write recipient’s name on letter tag.
- Wrap box in painted paper. Embellish with ribbon, sprig, pine cone, vintage text, etc.
Designed by Roxi Phillips – For more chic DIY projects, visit Krylon.ca
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Bathrooms - January 10, 2018
- Expert Advice: Getting the Best Bang for Your Bathroom Renovation Buck - January 10, 2018
- Accessing Your Home Equity: Remortgaging vs Home Equity Loans - January 2, 2018