THE DESIGNER: Isabelle Boba is a designer and the principal of LUX Interior Design.
THE SPACE: In this bedroom, the main colour scheme is neutral but it is brought to life by a patterned area rug with subtle hints of light grey. The room’s accents bring in gold tones which add sophistication to the space. We’ve also added a small glass vase and a chrome and glass hanging pendant to make the space more light and airy.
GET THIS LOOK:
- Select Place of Dust, D37- 5-0539-0 (wall) and Vanilla Latte, SC111-0 (trim) from Beauti-Tone.
- Lay a rug from The Goods.
- Add a beautiful bed, dresser and side tables from The Goods.
- Hang a chandelier from Union Lighting.
- Select beautiful table lamps from Union Lighting.
- Include a beautiful gold mirror from EQ3.
- Choose complementary pillows from Surya.
- Finish with beautiful vases and Max Brass sculptures from CB2.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Yummy Christmas Mocktails Perfect for Christmas Dinner - November 12, 2018
- Candy Cane Pavlova - November 12, 2018
- Designer Space: Christmas Treasure Box - November 12, 2018