Q: I am renovating my bathroom. What are some things to consider when working on a budget?
A: It can be a daunting decision to choose which bathroom renovations will work best for you! There are a few things we suggest you consider to ensure the best bang for your buck when it comes to bathroom remodeling.
1. Choose quality, durable flooring that can withstand frequent foot traffic and water exposure.
2. Bathrooms don’t have to be massive to be stylish and sophisticated. You can easily achieve this look by spending a little extra on great lighting and elegant fixtures.
3. Toilets aren’t as simple as they seem. Consider comfort as well as function when choosing a toilet seat. Elongated bowls are usually more comfortable!
4. Make sure to test out your tub! Only you know how much you will use the tub, so take a moment and sit in it to determine if it will suit your needs. – Hamid Sadeghi, Kitchen & Bath, www.kitchenandbath.ca
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Ultimate Design Challenge: Vote for a Chance to Win! - November 16, 2018
- Jacklynn’s Contemporary Living Room Design Board - November 16, 2018
- Yvonne’s Cheerful Bedroom Design Board - November 16, 2018