With the countdown on to check off everyone on that holiday gift list, the swelling crowds in malls may make shopping less appealing. The upside? Easy ways exist to navigate the stress of last-minute shopping.
“Canadians can satisfy all of their shopping needs with the click of a mouse when they visit airmilesshops.ca, a unique Canadian online shopping portal,” says Andy Wright, president, AIR MILES Reward Program. “We’ve partnered with more than 100 of the top retailers in both Canada and the U.S. to offer one-stop-shopping, plus the opportunity to earn AIR MILES reward miles from the comfort of your own home.”
As experts in online shopping, the team at airmilesshops.ca offers these essential holiday shopping tips:
• Prepare a detailed list that includes everyone you need to shop for. If you have the time, create categories to make it simple to search for items all at once online. By signing into www.airmilesshops.ca, Collectors can shop and earn AIR MILES reward miles and find great deals on popular store websites, such as The Apple Store Canada, Sears, Indigo, The Shopping Channel, Macy’s and Amazon.ca, to name a few.
• Stay tuned into social media to keep up with deals and coupons at favourite online shops and with your loyalty programs. For example, ‘like’ a loyalty program’s Facebook page to stay on top of current promotions, and check in occasionally to their website for bonus offers and more.
• Set up newsletter alerts with favourite retailers and schedule a time during the week to review them for any hot deals on items from your list.
• Have a budget in mind and find a system that works to track all purchases. Whether the information is stored electronically, or on a notepad, making a note of spending will help to cross-reference when the credit card bill comes in.
• Schedule a time to shop – and stick to it. Like scheduling Saturday hockey practice or dance classes with the kids, it’s important to set aside a couple of hours or more each week to finalize purchases.
Every organized step made toward efficient holiday shopping means more quality time spent with loved ones during this special time of year!