During the hot summer months, impromptu pool parties and get-togethers are a big part of the scene. But the arrival of unexpected guests doesn't mean you have to spend hours preparing meals in the kitchen. Add excitement to your summer soiree and bring the party outside by firing up the grill. With a few everyday ingredients from the pantry, you can whip up a delicious feast on the barbecue while still enjoying the company and the conversation.
This flavourful sweet chili flatbread recipe is ready in less than 10 minutes. The delectable combination of chili sauce with cheese will have your guests coming back for more visits.
- 4 Greek style flatbreads (about 7”)
- ½ cup (125 mL) VH Sweet Thai Chili sauce
- ½ cup (125 mL) green onions, finely sliced
- ½ cup (125 mL) goat cheese, crumbled
- Pam grilling spray
- Divide the VH Sweet Thai Chili sauce between each of the flatbreads, spread over entire surface. Sprinkle with green onions and crumble cheese over top.
- Spray grill with Pam grilling spray and heat to medium-low. Grill flatbreads with lid closed for 8 minutes or until top is warmed through and base is crispy.
- Cut into wedges and serve.
Additional recipe ideas are available online at www.VHsauces.com.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Is a VoIP Service? - October 15, 2019
- Design Spotlight: Simon Chang - October 9, 2019
- Here’s What to Know Before Hiring Someone to Service Your Electrical System - October 8, 2019