(NC)—With Halloween almost here, it’s time to get prepared and ready to “out-ghoul” your neighbours. Take a look at these tips and trends to make this Halloween your best ever.
Look to the movies for this year’s biggest costume trends:
• For kids, action heroes like Spiderman, Batman or Merida, the red-haired archer from Brave will be popular.
• For adults, the roaring twenties will certainly inspire many as we await The Great Gatsby.
Choose treats made in a peanut-free facility:
• If you have a lot of children trick-or-treating in your neighbourhood, consider getting involved with Nestlé’s “Paint The Town Red” program. Peanut allergies are a real concern for many parents on October 31st . By placing the recognizable red box of Nestlé Assorted snack-sized candy bars in your window or front door, parents and kids will know you are handing out treats made in a peanut-free facility.
• To get your whole neighbourhood involved, you can also make a pledge at www.yummymummyclub.ca for a chance to win a red box for your whole neighbourhood – up to 50 households.
Give your Jack-o-Lantern a facelift
• Rather than carve a regular face on your pumpkin, you can easily find many stencils online to trace a unique face or pattern. Get creative and make sure to get the kids involved scooping out the seeds.
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- 4 Ways to Add Character to a Monochromatic Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Refacing VS Refinishing a Kitchen - May 25, 2018
- Ask an Expert: Light, Airy & Interesting Kitchens - May 25, 2018