The Designer: Maria Killam is an internationally sought after colour expert, design blogger, author, trainer, decorator and stylist.
The Look: The rustic modern feel of the chandelier sets the tone for the unfussy natural wood table, rattan chairs and botanical prints which pick up the green of the more luxurious but clean lined upholstered bench. The blue and cream area rug creates fresh contrast and a collected vibe. It is a good mix of simple lines and organic textures which is both current and classic.
Create This Look:
- Lay down a rug from Crate & Barrel.
- Hang a chandelier from Robinson Lighting & Bath Centre.
- Paint the room in Benjamin Moore’s Ballet White, OC-9.
- Select table, setee, and chairs from Crate & Barrel.
- Add these framed prints by Wayfair.
- Finish with a loop candle holder from Formadore.
As Seen in Home Trends Magazine Fall 2016
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019