There is something in the air this year that challenges us to be bold and courageous, to take risks and to let our true colors show. Your home should reflect this newfound personality so why not step out in a new direction and follow a path you haven’t explored before?
When I was challenged to create a dining room concept for a small condo featuring the Sirius Minor chandelier, I decided to go bold with a color scheme you simply cannot ignore. We drew inspiration from a beautiful rug from Kasra Persian Rugs and paired it with Mauvin’ on Up and Shadow of Your Smile from Simon Chang’s 2019/20 Trend Color Collection. To add modern drama, we continued the black accents and artwork with a creative splash of Chartreuse.
With all of the bold and sharp tones established, we added a crisp white tone with a Carrara marble dining table and a sleek acrylic console table. The final look brings bold, courageous sophistication into a small space.
- Design by Dvira Ovadia, Dvira Interiors
- Rug, Kasra Persian Rugs
- Paint, Beauti-tone
- Sirius Minor in Black, Living Lighting
- Artwork, Renwil
- Dinnerware, Casa De Perrin
- Table & Chair, Wayfair
- Sidetable & Accessories, ELTE
Canadian Home Trends
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Celebrating 15 with Brian Gluckstein - January 23, 2020
- Kitchen Design Ideas We Love - January 15, 2020
- Modern Furniture, Interior Design and Your Province - January 9, 2020