Merry Little Christmas with Jacklynn Little

All rights reserved. Thea Menagh AKA B&T Graphic Communications Inc. retain copyright of all photos taken and all material in which they are included. Photos are for your one-time overall marketing use for this specific listing only. Images, including neighbourhoods, building exteriors, amenities & common condo areas not to be included in a company or personal database of images for use in subsequent listings, rentals, or otherwise shared with anyone for any reason without prior written consent via email. Photos used in printed material and on company or agent websites should include the legible note - Photos © TorontoRealEstatePhotographer.com Link to Virtual Tour may be shared with clients/homeowners. Use of these images constitutes your agreement to these terms. Please respect our copyright. Thank you.

All rights reserved. Thea Menagh AKA B&T Graphic Communications Inc. retain copyright of all photos taken and all material in which they are included. Photos are for your one-time overall marketing use for this specific listing only. Images, including neighbourhoods, building exteriors, amenities & common condo areas not to be included in a company or personal database of images for use in subsequent listings, rentals, or otherwise shared with anyone for any reason without prior written consent via email. Photos used in printed material and on company or agent websites should include the legible note - Photos © TorontoRealEstatePhotographer.com Link to Virtual Tour may be shared with clients/homeowners. Use of these images constitutes your agreement to these terms. Please respect our copyright. Thank you.   All rights reserved. Thea Menagh AKA B&T Graphic Communications Inc. retain copyright of all photos taken and all material in which they are included. Photos are for your one-time overall marketing use for this specific listing only. Images, including neighbourhoods, building exteriors, amenities & common condo areas not to be included in a company or personal database of images for use in subsequent listings, rentals, or otherwise shared with anyone for any reason without prior written consent via email. Photos used in printed material and on company or agent websites should include the legible note - Photos © TorontoRealEstatePhotographer.com Link to Virtual Tour may be shared with clients/homeowners. Use of these images constitutes your agreement to these terms. Please respect our copyright. Thank you.

B&T Graphic Communications Inc. Photo

What is the key to working with a traditional color scheme to make it look trendy?

Create an on-trend look by using the rule of adding 80% of the room’s elements in a contemporary style and fill in the look’s remaining 20% using traditional décor.

0001so  B&T Graphic Communications Inc. Photo

What words of wisdom can you tell Moms looking to create a stylish look that will be “child-proof?”

Buy ornaments and balls in plastic for durability and if you want, spray paint them with low VOC paint which is less harmful for children. That way you don’t have to worry about glass ornaments breaking.

Design Secrets: While decorating a tree, use odd numbers when selecting colors. Don’t forget to mix your metals to keeps your décor more contemporary and interesting.

Photos by Thea Menagh

Save

Written by Canadian Home Trends

Canadian Home Trends

Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You’ll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you’ve always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada’s best places to shop.

About Canadian Home Trends 1575 Articles
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*