IN THIS ISSUE
HOMES WE LOVE
- City-Savvy Haven: A corner condo with a stunning view gets a classic, masculine update with a sense of theatricality and wit.
- Beachside Retreat: A family home gets a bright, beachy makeover.
STAYING ON TREND
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Home Trends’ Style Editor shares her favorite trends.
- Keeping Up With The Trends: We’ve compiled a few of our favorite items to help keep your home on trend.
- Editor’s Favorites: Editor-In-Chief Marc Atiyolil shares some of his favorite products.
- Trends Spotted: Jamie Alexander and National Design Editor Glen Peloso share some of their favorite trends found at market.
KITCHEN AND BATH
- And The Winner Is…: We unveil the winner of our Dream Bathroom Inspiration Board competition.
- The Ultimate Design Challenge: Designers Glen Peloso and Jane Lockhart face off in this issue’s bathroom-themed competition.
- Save VS Splurge: Designer Jacklynn Little shares budget savvy tips and ideas for your bathroom.
- Why Didn’t I Think of That for My Island? A few of our favorite ideas to help give your kitchen a much-needed makeover.
- Aging in Place: As we age our needs change. Here are a few things to consider as you renovate your home.
- Renovation Do’s and Don’ts: Designer Christine Da Costa shares renovation do’s and don’ts for your upcoming renovation.
- Ask an Expert: Our panel of experts answer your questions!
- Renovation Mistakes to Avoid: Find out what some of the top renovation mistakes are and learn how to avoid them.
- Stylish Exterior Makeovers: Designers share their inspiration for exterior makeovers.
AROUND THE HOUSE
- Life is Better at the Lake: Real Estate Expert, Joe Mancuso shares tips for finding the perfect vacation property.
- Staging for Resale: Your home may not warrant an extreme makeover, but a few tweaks will go a long way.
- Evelyn’s Double Take: Design and Event Editor, Evelyn Eshun creates two condo looks using the same sofa.
- Staging a Spare Bedroom: Learn how to properly stage a spare room when putting your home on the market.
- Nicholas’ Union Jack Dresser: Home Trends’ DIY Editor, Nicholas Rosaci shows us how to create a union jack pattern on a dresser.
ALL IN THE FAMILY
- Hanging Out: Our editors have chosen their favorite products to use in your family room makeover.
- Whimsical & Fun: Designer Jo Alcorn creates fun yet trendy bedrooms for a boy and girl.
- Neat & Tidy: Designer Kendall Ansell transforms a bedroom into a stylish well-organized playroom.
- Fairy Tale Dream: Designer Jane Lockhart created a stunning girl’s room that will grow with her as she ages.
- Fit for a Princess: Designer Melissa Barling creates an airy and light nursery with pops of gold.
- Kim, Fix My House! Designer Kim Bartley shares tips for creating a home theatre.
The following two tabs change content below.
Canadian Home Trends
Canadian Home Trends magazine gives you a personal tour of the most stunning homes and condos across Canada. You'll be inspired by a selection of accessible home décor products, trend reports, simple yet stylish DIY projects, and much more. In each issue, you are given the tools to recreate designer spaces you've always dreamt of having at home, in-depth renovation and design advice, colour palette and furniture pairings, and Canada's best places to shop.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Getting Ready for IDS19 - January 14, 2019
- Furniture Staging Tips - January 14, 2019
- Design Trends and Real Estate: What You Need to Know - January 14, 2019