IN THIS ISSUE
HOMES WE LOVE
- City-Savvy Haven: A corner condo with a stunning view gets a classic, masculine update with a sense of theatricality and wit.
- Beachside Retreat: A family home gets a bright, beachy makeover.
STAYING ON TREND
- Jo Alcorn’s Trends 2 Watch: Home Trends’ Style Editor shares her favorite trends.
- Keeping Up With The Trends: We’ve compiled a few of our favorite items to help keep your home on trend.
- Editor’s Favorites: Editor-In-Chief Marc Atiyolil shares some of his favorite products.
- Trends Spotted: Jamie Alexander and National Design Editor Glen Peloso share some of their favorite trends found at market.
KITCHEN AND BATH
- And The Winner Is…: We unveil the winner of our Dream Bathroom Inspiration Board competition.
- The Ultimate Design Challenge: Designers Glen Peloso and Jane Lockhart face off in this issue’s bathroom-themed competition.
- Save VS Splurge: Designer Jacklynn Little shares budget savvy tips and ideas for your bathroom.
- Why Didn’t I Think of That for My Island? A few of our favorite ideas to help give your kitchen a much-needed makeover.
- Aging in Place: As we age our needs change. Here are a few things to consider as you renovate your home.
- Renovation Do’s and Don’ts: Designer Christine Da Costa shares renovation do’s and don’ts for your upcoming renovation.
- Ask an Expert: Our panel of experts answer your questions!
- Renovation Mistakes to Avoid: Find out what some of the top renovation mistakes are and learn how to avoid them.
- Stylish Exterior Makeovers: Designers share their inspiration for exterior makeovers.
AROUND THE HOUSE
- Life is Better at the Lake: Real Estate Expert, Joe Mancuso shares tips for finding the perfect vacation property.
- Staging for Resale: Your home may not warrant an extreme makeover, but a few tweaks will go a long way.
- Evelyn’s Double Take: Design and Event Editor, Evelyn Eshun creates two condo looks using the same sofa.
- Staging a Spare Bedroom: Learn how to properly stage a spare room when putting your home on the market.
- Nicholas’ Union Jack Dresser: Home Trends’ DIY Editor, Nicholas Rosaci shows us how to create a union jack pattern on a dresser.
ALL IN THE FAMILY
- Hanging Out: Our editors have chosen their favorite products to use in your family room makeover.
- Whimsical & Fun: Designer Jo Alcorn creates fun yet trendy bedrooms for a boy and girl.
- Neat & Tidy: Designer Kendall Ansell transforms a bedroom into a stylish well-organized playroom.
- Fairy Tale Dream: Designer Jane Lockhart created a stunning girl’s room that will grow with her as she ages.
- Fit for a Princess: Designer Melissa Barling creates an airy and light nursery with pops of gold.
- Kim, Fix My House! Designer Kim Bartley shares tips for creating a home theatre.