Are you looking to upgrade your kitchen? Bathroom looking outdated? Wondering how you are going to pay for a renovation that big? Your home can help you pay for your renovations! A home is an appreciating asset. Especially with the hot markets in BC and Ontario. While you have been paying down your mortgage, and the real estate market going up – you probably have accumulated some equity. Freedom Capital can help you tap into that equity with a few easy questions.
1. How much is your home worth?
2. How much do you owe on your existing mortgage?
3. Where is the property located?
Once you have answered these questions and provided a few nominal documents we need, we can help to see if you are approved. No long waits for an answer! Our team can advise if you qualify with a simple phone call. We can help you get funds for renovations and pay some bills too!
Freedom Capital, http://www.freedomcapital.com
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 10, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 10, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 10, 2023
Leave a Comment