Q: I am renovating my bathroom. What are some things to consider when working on a budget?
We took this question to Hamid of Kitchen & Bath, one of Canada’s largest home renovations companies specializing in bathroom and kitchen remodeling and this is what he had to say.
A: It can be a daunting decision to choose which bathroom renovations will work best for you! There are a few things we suggest you consider to ensure the best bang for your buck when it comes to bathroom remodeling.
1. Choose quality, durable flooring that can withstand frequent foot traffic and water exposure.
2. Bathrooms don’t have to be massive to be stylish and sophisticated. You can easily achieve this look by spending a little extra on great lighting and elegant fixtures.
3. Toilets aren’t as simple as they seem. Consider comfort as well as function when choosing a toilet seat. Elongated bowls are usually more comfortable!
4. Make sure to test out your tub! Only you know how much you will use the tub, so take a moment and sit in it to determine if it will suit your needs. – Hamid Sadeghi, Kitchen & Bath, www.kitchenandbath.ca
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- What Are Cost-Effective Ways to Raise Your Property Value? - June 2, 2023
- What to Do if Your Home Has Been Vandalized - June 2, 2023
- Signs Your Water Heater Needs Repair - June 2, 2023
Leave a Comment