Seaside Retreat – Design Board
Designer: Gillian K. Crone, Gillian & Co.
Seaside Retreat Design Board: I chose a palette that mixes ivory, white, and blush pink for a look that is warm and inviting but with an air of elegant sophistication. This color palette comes across as nearly monochromatic but the fine details like in the bone inlaid nightstands, wood bead trimmed mirrors, and ruffled bedding give the look a pop of personality and character.
- Bed, Pottery Barn
- Bone Inlayed Nightstand, Lakecity Handicrafts
- Lamp, Litemode
- Fontanne Area Rug, Bungalow Rose, Joss & Main
- Beach Love by Ingrid Beddoes, King & McGaw
- Ivory Juju Hat Wall Decor, Etsy
- Calliope Throw, Urban Barn
- Mirror, Sarah Virginia Home
- Embroidered Pillow, Pier1
- Caitlin Wilson Ribbon Trim Pillow, Anthropologie
- Chita Decorative Pillow, Bouclair
For more inspiring ideas, click here.
For more unique items for your home, click shopCHT.com.
Latest posts by Canadian Home Trends (see all)
- Multi-generational Households: Exploring Your Options - October 15, 2021
- Beef Lo Mein Recipe from Chef Lynn Crawford - October 15, 2021
- Trendsetter: Natalie Lagace - October 12, 2021